We hope you are looking forward to your holiday at Black Isle Lodge.
The lodge will be ready for you from 4pm and directions are below.
If you have any problems at all, please just call us on 07796 485335 or 07970 349940.
If you have a sat nav, set it to ‘Black Isle Lodge’, which is recognised by Google Maps.
Travelling from the south:
- After Inverness, travelling on the A9 north across the Kessock bridge, take B9161 to Munlochy.
- Once through the village turn left at the T-junction along the A832 towards Tore.
- After about 1/4 mile take a road on the right signposted to Knockbain and Balnakyle.
- ***Follow this road up the hill and along the straight single track road (no through road) for just under a mile.
- Don’t take either of the turnings on the left, one signposted to Knockbain and the next to Balnakyle. The lodge is on the right-hand side after the sub-station.
- If you reach the end of the tarmac road then you have gone too far.
Travelling from the north:
- Turn first left at the Tore roundabout towards Fortrose.
- After about 3 miles you will pass the “clootie well”, turn left shortly after this signposted to Knockbain.
- Follow the directions from *** to the lodge.
Jenny and Sebastian