- Please read our policy on COVID-19: here
- You can find directions to the lodge below or here
- Please also note that there could be work ongoing on the land around the lodge such as grass cutting, strimming etc and that social distancing will be adhered to.
Jenny & Sebastian
07970 349940 or 07796 485335
Black Isle Lodge,
Any adjustment to arrival and departure must be made in advance.
Scotmid have a shop in Munlochy which is about 2 miles away: https://goo.gl/maps/iwTrLVVgCNo
Co-op have a shop in Fortrose which is about 15 minutes drive away: https://goo.gl/maps/g692vqzPS5t
SUPERMARKETS IN INVERNESS
Unfortunately pets are not permitted at the lodge.
Linen for the beds, one bath towel and one hand towel per person, and tea towels are provided. Please bring your own beach towels.
The heaters in the bedrooms are electric and just need to be to turned on and off as required. Please turn them off when leaving the lodge for the day.
The heater in the downstairs bathroom comes on automatically.
The 2 heaters in the main living area are storage heaters and have an input and boost dial. The input dial sets how much to ‘charge’ up the heater and the boost dial can be turned up when you wish to use the stored heat. Turning the boost dial down overnight allows the heater to charge but up for the following day.
Wi-Fi is provided. Please check with your mobile phone network provider to ascertain coverage in the area.
Smoking inside the lodge is not allowed. If this is not observed, the full Good Housekeeping Deposit will be withheld for cleaning of curtains and carpets to remove the smell of cigarettes. If smoking outside please dispose of waste safely.
We ask you to kindly:
- Leave the lodge clean and tidy.
- Empty all rubbish bins in the bins outside.
- Please report any breakages and malfunctioning items so that we can replace them.
- Check that you have packed all your belongings.