Black Isle Lodge – Booking Terms and Conditions of Rental
1.The person completing the booking form must be over 21 years of age, must stay at the accommodation throughout the holiday and is solely responsible for the whole party. No more than 5 persons may stay at the property. Infants of 2 years or under will not count as guests as far as numbers are concerned.
2. Provisional reservations can be accepted by telephone or email and must be confirmed within 10 working days by payment of the deposit and completion of the booking form.
3.The person completing the booking form is responsible for making the final payment 28 days before the start of the holiday. For last minute bookings, full payment is due at the time of booking and the payment is non refundable.
4.If for any reason a request is made to cancel the booking within 90 days of arrival, the deposit will not be refunded unless the Lodge is let to another party. If cancellation is required within 28 days following the final payment, there will be no refund unless the Lodge can be let to another party. In both cases a £25 administration fee will be deducted from any refund.
5.We strongly recommend that you take out an insurance policy to cover the cost of cancellation by you for any reason.
6. If for any reason beyond our control (e.g. fire or flood damage) the Lodge is not available on the date booked, all charges paid in advance will be refunded in full, but the person who booked the Lodge shall have no further claim against the owners.
7. All details describing the property are given in good faith and believed to be correct, but their accuracy is not guaranteed.
8. Every effort is made to ensure the standard described on the website and that all the equipment described and supplied are in good working order. However, no guarantee is given or liability accepted, if a breakdown occurs.
9. The Lodge and it’s fixtures and fittings must be left in a clean and tidy condition. The owners reserve the right to make a charge for extra cleaning if the Lodge is not left in a satisfactory condition. Any damage or breakages must be reported before departure and are liable to be charged at the discretion of the owners.
9. Smoking in the Lodge is prohibited and a breach of this condition will incur a penalty fee of £100 or more depending on damage/additional cleaning cost incurred.
10. The owners reserve the right to decline to accept a booking. We offer self catering holiday accommodation and therefore reserve the right to make the final decision as to acceptance of any booking, regardless of how the booking is made if we feel that our accommodation is not suitable for the proposed use.
11. If there is a breach of any of these conditions or where damage has been caused or in the opinion of the owners is likely to be caused by any member of the party, the owners reserve the right to re-enter the Lodge and terminate the tenancy without prejudice to the other rights and remedies of the owner. In such cases the owners will not be liable to refund any portion of the hire charge.
12. The owners cannot accept liability for any injury, accident, damage or loss, expense or inconvenience, whether to person or property including cars, which members of the party or any other persons may suffer or incur that arise out of the Lodge hire or is in any way connected with it.
13. Black Isle Lodge is available for occupation from 4.00 pm on the day of arrival and must be vacated at 10.00 am on the day of departure unless otherwise agreed.
14. Every effort is made to ensure that you have an enjoyable holiday. If, however, you have cause for complaint, we are anxious that action is taken as quickly as possible. We would ask that complaints be made during your stay so they can be investigated immediately. In no circumstances can compensation be made for any complaints that are made after the holiday has ended or where the party has not allowed us to try to put matters right during the stay.
15. Pets are not permitted in the property or surrounding premises unless prior agreement has been made due to special requirements.
16. Improper use of any equipment and facilities provided in the Lodge, that results in damage, will be charged to the client in proportion to the damage incurred.
17. Agreement to these booking conditions is assumed when you make full payment for your holiday.
18. Payments made from overseas accounts (non-UK) must cover the cost of any bank fees and exchange rate changes to ensure that the full stated cost of the rental period is paid in full.